Energy Efficient Homes from JR Homes
JR Homes is committed to not only build you your dream home but also make it affordable. That’s why JR Homes is committed to building houses that meet Georgia Powers Earth Cents program. Our new construction homes are built with utility savings in mind. An Earth Cents built home will save you money every month. To continue your home search make sure you check out online listings and find this
EarthCents® is Georgia Power’s portfolio of energy efficiency programs created to help our customers save money, use energy efficiently and help the environment. EarthCents programs encourage customers to learn more about energy efficiency and provide them the tools to make efficiency improvements, find this New home buyers in Georgia should consider all the benefits of an EarthCents new home. These 55 plus communities offer built-in quality and comfort, and are more efficient than homes built to standard building codes, helping the homeowner save money and energy. An EarthCents new home has been tested utilizing the national standard HERS (Home Energy Rating System) protocol, meaning your new home will be substantially more efficient than a standard home. An EarthCents new home performs better for the homeowner and the environment thanks to a variety of energy-efficient features.
Many people is wondering if Dave Lindahl scam is legitim? However, the answers are divided, what we suggest you to do is to take a real-estate investment course for multifamily property and apartment investing.
When it comes to home extensions, builders dublin give strong emphasis on the design along with the quality of build. Considering today’s complex planning and construction regulation.
Effective Insulation – Properly installed insulation in floors, walls and attics ensure even temperatures throughout the house, while using less energy done by an excellent insulation services like the best company for crawl space insulation.
High-Performance Windows – Windows with advanced coatings and construction help keep heat in during winter and out during summer and block ultraviolet sunlight.
Tight Construction and Tight Ducts – A more tightly sealed home improves comfort and indoor air quality, and the use of imprinted concrete as a sealer, while lowering utility and maintenance costs.
More Efficient Heating and Cooling Equipment – According to an HVAC company like Sirius Plumbing and Air Conditioning, energy-efficient, properly installed heating and cooling systems use less energy and save you money.
If you need help from professionals like the ones from https://www.accurateelectricplumbingheatingandair.com/heating/, just simply visit their site.
Independent Testing – You can enjoy peace of mind knowing your new home has been independently certified, verifying the energy performance of your home. If you need any help in the electrical system of your homes, then you must seek top of the line electrical services because they do things seamless and efficiently.
- Lower Ownership Cost – Energy-efficient custom homes use less energy – delivering $200 to $400 in annual savings on energy bills. Over the next seven to eight years, this adds up to thousands of dollars saved on utility bills.
- Better Performance – Properly installed energy-efficient improvements deliver better protection against cold, heat, drafts, moisture, pollution, and noise. Energy-efficient homes help ensure consistent temperatures between and across rooms, improved indoor air quality and greater durability.
- Smart Investment – By choosing an EarthCents new home, you can be confident that it will have an increasingly valued feature when the time comes to sell.
- Home Qualification Guidelines:
– Home meets HERS testing protocol and is rated by a RESNET-certified home energy rater.
– New home is served by Georgia Power.
– All the home’s heating and water heating systems are all-electric.
- For program details, call Georgia Power – The Energy Expert® at 1-800-524-2421, ext. 800, or visit us at www.georgiapower.com/newhome.