Builders with Integrity
What does integrity mean to you? To Quality Builders Warranty Corporation, it means adhering to a strict standard of excellence. Builders that are approved by the QBW Program strive for superior workmanship, consistently creating quality homes and providing dedicated service to their customers. Only builders who have passed our strict set of standards provide the QBW 10-year warranty with their homes.
Quality Builders Warranty is backed by Liberty Mutual, providing you with stability and peace of mind. We invite you to explore our site and learn more about the QBW Program and the various benefits you’ll receive as a QBW Homeowner.
Choose a Builder of Integrity
When looking for a new home, it’s important to choose a builder of integrity. When you see a homebuilder that displays the QBW logo, you can look no further. This builder provides the QBW 10-year warranty on his homes and has been carefully screened for technical knowledge, craftsmanship, and financial stability.
The 10-year new home warranty industry began in the United States in 1975 as a method to restore integrity to the homebuilding industry. The federal legislature’s pending regulations were avoided with the creation of a warranty industry that would do business with only the best builders. Although several companies in this industry have strayed from those principles since that time, QBW has maintained the original intent of the industry by continuing to do business with only those builders who hold the highest standards of quality construction and customer service.
QBW screens builders for integrity so you don’t have to. Select a builder that displays the QBW logo.
It’s tough to judge the quality of a builder when you walk into a model home. But as a member of Quality Builders Warranty, you can take comfort, knowing that this builder strives for excellence, consistently creating quality homes and providing dedicated customer service.
With QBW, you also benefit from:
- – 10 years of premier protection.
– The stability of a warranty backed by Liberty Mutual, one of the largest insurance companies in the United States.
– Potential discounts on homeowner’s insurance, because Liberty Mutual recognizes the higher caliber of construction by builders in the Quality Builders Warranty Program.
– Potential Group auto insurance discounts, made available through Liberty Mutual.
– A simple and efficient complaint resolution process, should a problem ever arise. This process is designed to save both the homeowner and the builder time and money.
– A clear understanding of what is covered by the warranty and who is responsible for replacement or repair.
– Confidence in the construction of your home – your greatest asset.
Achieve Peace of Mind
- The warranty specifies a clear set of written standards that help to eliminate gray areas and possible disputes between homeowners and builders.
In the event that a concern does arise, the complaint resolution process is simple and efficient. QBW is committed to providing the most efficient and fair complaint handling service possible.
If the homeowner and builder cannot resolve the dispute, QBW will review the claim and assign an investigator, if necessary. If the dispute is still unsettled, QBW will arrange for arbitration between the two parties, which is binding. *
* In the state of New Jersey, election of remedies applies.
Coverage under QBW’s Premier Protection Plan is as follows:
The First Year
The builder warrants the home against specified defects in workmanship and materials that are the result of non-conformity with QBW’s warranty standards, as well as any major structural defects as defined in the warranty.
The Second Year
The builder warrants the home against specified defects in the wiring, piping and duct work, as well as any major structural defects as defined in the warranty.
The Third through Tenth Years
Should any major structural defect (as defined by the warranty) occur during this period, QBW will replace, repair or pay the reasonable cost of the repair or replacement, through its insurer.
Throughout the 10-year period, the warranty is automatically transferable to subsequent buyers, protecting you as well as the buyer.